- Follow all county, state, and federal laws stated in the Maryland hunting handbook.
- All hunters are to remain in their stands at all times. Arrangements with the guide will be made for transportation to and from the assigned stand site.
- The guide will do tracking of all taken game.
- Whitetail hunters are restricted to 1 buck with 8 points or better and 3 does per 3 day hunt. A buck taken that does not meet this restriction subject the hunter to a $400 fine (a ‘point’ is considered ½ inch in length).
- Whitetail no button bucks will be taken. Failure to comply subjects the hunter to a $200 fine.
- Sika hunters are limited to either 1 stag or 1 hind per 3 day hunt.
- Sea Duck and Canadian Geese hunters are to keep guns unloaded to and from blind sites
Talbot County Outfitters
Follow all county, state, and federal laws stated in the Maryland hunting handbook. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations will result in termination of the individual's hunt. No refund will be given in the result of a terminated hunt. The below rules and regulations are for the hunter's safety, the safety of others, and the property owners.
These rules will be strictly enforced